kaleidesprout baby tips
 
Welcome!
kaleidesprout baby tips are fun and informative tips to make having your baby and you live harmoniously together. Some tips are informational tips on what types of items to purchase for your little one, and some are just fun personal experience topics, or surveys from others on hot topics of baby issues, such as what people like to call Mom wars, no relation to the book. Please check out my website as well as my favorite link section to find other great shopping spots. Thanks for reading.
 
About me
I am a SAHM to a fantastic child. I decided after having a premature baby, nearly 2 months early, that it was time for me to stay home and try and come up with a plan of making money from home. I started with ebay and became a powerseller within 6 months. Wow, was I excited...

view my complete profile

Visit Our Site
www.kaleidesprout.com
Archives

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 

** NEW ITEMS For the Chic Momma
Thursday, October 25, 2007 |
permalink | posted by Renee Rose |



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

So, once again the hunt continues for hip stuff for baby and of course we can't forget mom. I have been out searching the horizons high and low for some very cool new finds for the hip moms out there. I love jewelry and can't seem to ever have enough. I know some of you know what I mean.. it doesn't have to be high end jewelry, just unique, fun and funky!! Well, I am going to be offering some new funky pieces on my site in a few weeks. I have found some really interesting pieces that I couldn't go without myself! Stay tuned to check them out, just in time for the holidays!

 

 




Kaleidesprout © 2007. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.com Blog Design by Cherry Farm Designs.com.