kaleidesprout baby tips
 
Welcome!
kaleidesprout baby tips are fun and informative tips to make having your baby and you live harmoniously together. Some tips are informational tips on what types of items to purchase for your little one, and some are just fun personal experience topics, or surveys from others on hot topics of baby issues, such as what people like to call Mom wars, no relation to the book. Please check out my website as well as my favorite link section to find other great shopping spots. Thanks for reading.
 
About me
I am a SAHM to a fantastic child. I decided after having a premature baby, nearly 2 months early, that it was time for me to stay home and try and come up with a plan of making money from home. I started with ebay and became a powerseller within 6 months. Wow, was I excited...

view my complete profile

Visit Our Site
www.kaleidesprout.com
Archives

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 

My New Mission~ Finding More Hip Baby/Kids Items
Monday, October 8, 2007 |
permalink | posted by Renee Rose |



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



I have been, once again on a mission to find some cool baby and kids items. One item that has come under my radar, is Olive Kids Halloween Personalized Placemat! Spooky Halloween Fun! This placemat is wonderful! First of all, it is constructed with a heavy laminate material and is a very nice size, 12"x18". One of the features that I like best is that it can be cleaned very easily with a damp wash cloth or paper towel. If you are searching for a placemat, search no further than this one. I will tell you that it arrived quickly and packaged very nicely. It was personalized with my son's name and the placemat itself is adorable! My son loved it! He is a toddler and very messy as most toddler's are, so a placemat is the best thing to keep food from getting all over the table. These placemats come in many themes and can all be personalized with your child's name. In fact, I like them so much that I decided to carry them in my online boutique. So, please check them out!!!

 

 




Kaleidesprout © 2007. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.com Blog Design by Cherry Farm Designs.com.